Friday 6 June 2014

New Shop Launch!

I'm so excited to announce that I have a new shop!

Click HERE to view my new online store! 

Photo ©Lona Aalders

This is currently running alongside my Etsy shop and may end up replacing it, depending on where people prefer making their purchases from.

The products and prices are the same and payment is still via Paypal. The difference is that it is a stand alone online store so you don't need to be familiar with Etsy in order to use it.

Another good thing about this new shop is that I'm able to link it to my Facebook Page. So if you're on Facebook, why not come on over and like the page? I post exclusive content there, host giveaways and offer discounts that are not available anywhere else so it's well worth the trouble.

As you can see, it looks pretty basic at the moment as I want to see what the take up is before I invest more time and money into it. However I believe that it's a cleaner, more user-friendly site and I hope others will think so too.

If you do have any thoughts or ideas, please get in touch. Feedback is always welcome!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on opening a new shop! Your products are absolutely beautiful and chic. Those are definite recommendations to my lady friends. I hope both your etsy and your new shop prosper. Good luck!

    Clint Shaff @ Franchise Match

    ReplyDelete

Other posts you might be interested in..



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...