Monday 9 June 2014

New In The Shop - Disco Fever Kimono


Available in my Etsy and Bigcartel shops
£14

Now I LOVE this kimono, but dang it's hard to photograph! This photo certainly doesn't do it justice. The material is a black sheer chiffon with gold glitter. One minute you can be standing in the shade looking as though you're wearing a regular black kimono jacket.
Then BAM! A ray of light will catch the glitter and all of a sudden you're a walking disco ball!

Can I catch any of that in these photos? Can I heck.

Nevertheless this has become another favourite of mine and I will be making one for myself. Along with a leopard print kimono which will be coming very soon. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other posts you might be interested in..



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...