Sunday 29 June 2014

New kimono jackets and Summer Sale


Finally the last two kimono jackets are here!

I've been ragging on about the leopard print kimono in particular, for quite some time. Seriously, I rate it so much that I kept the first one I made and ordered more fabric to make another for the shop.

Oh shush. I'm sat typing this wearing leggings with a hole in the knee. I deserve pretty things too!



Both are available in the shop at £14 each, click on the photos above to find out more.

I've also launched The Dress Tree's summer sale! Skirts, necklaces and clutch bags all have 25% off for the month of July. This rain can't last forever, so grab yourself a bargain in time for the sun's return!

These kimono jackets will be the new last stock to be added to the shop until the autumn, when I hope to launch a small Autumn/Winter collection. So stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other posts you might be interested in..



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...