Monday 6 January 2014

Where You Can Find The Dress Tree

Did you know that you can find me elsewhere on the internet?  It's true, I'm a social (media) butterfly and love mooching about the interwebs.

One of the places I can often be found is FACEBOOK. I post all sorts there. Blog posts, shop news and anything that makes me smile really. Well you've got to on Facebook don't you?


You can also follow this blog if you have a BLOGLOVIN account. If you haven't, Bloglovin is an easy place to read your favourite blogs in one place. I love it as it means I never miss my favourite bloggers' posts. They just sit there until I'm ready to read them and I can mark them as read when I'm done. What could be simpler?


I spend way too much time over on TWITTER, but honestly I don't know where I'd be without it. Apart from a place to moan, post random silliness, brain dump and catch up with people, I've also met some wonderful women through to this site. So yup, I'm a die hard fan. 


And of course I have an INSTAGRAM account too because who doesn't love a square photo with a vintage filter? And no, I didn't miss out the 's' from the photo below at all..I don't know what you're talking about..


And last, but not least, I can also be found over on PINTEREST. Again probably a little bit too much, but who can afford the amount of magazines it used to take to create a pretty pin board of inspiration anymore? I can get seriously lost here and it's great for keeping my DIY's, recipes, craft ideas and style loves in one place.

So there you have it, these are my favourite online haunts. What about you, do you use any of the above? If so come over and say hi!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other posts you might be interested in..



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...