Friday 29 November 2013

Playing Christmas Hooky


I'm pleased to report that so far, this week has been much kinder to us all. Alessi is better now, finally. We've moved on from last week's disappointments and I've been able to relax a great deal.

The reason for that is simply that I've decided to take an early break. This means closing the shop for Christmas a few weeks sooner than planned, but it'll be worth it.

Our illnesses last week reminded me how important it is to spend time with my family. This year has gone crazily fast. Since I opened the business I've been working hard on that and if I'm being honest, I've missed a lot as a result. I don't mind usually as this is what I love doing and it's by choice. But if any of you follow me on Twitter, you may have picked up on my excitement that Christmas is coming, (26 sleeps people!) and I want to do ALL the festive things with my family.

So as I said, I'll be taking a break from the shop until the new year. That's a whole month to annoy you all with my seasonal witterings. And no, I'm not even slightly religious. That's right, I'm one of those kinds of annoying Christmas people.

You might want to stop following me now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other posts you might be interested in..



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...