Sunday 3 March 2013

Exciting times


First off, let me start by saying, "Vive le Small Things" my arse.

Without boring you all with the details I've had to change my blog and shop name once more. I know, I know. I'm not impressed either.
It was my own bloody fault. I had been using The Small Things for years so I naively thought no one else would have its name. Or at least, nothing identical to what I was using. Wrong!
To cut a long story short, it was all getting a bit confusing and as I want to make a viable business out of my dressmaking, I have to make myself as easy to find as possible. So my old beloved blog name has had to go.

But you know what they say, third time's a charm. I've found another name that I love, that's easy to remember and more importantly, that's original and not taken by anyone else!

AND..I've finally accomplished something I've been dreaming about for years.
I've officially registered as self employed! My business is now a real business and taking this step has lit a well needed fire under my bum. Setting up was the easy part. Now comes the hard part, but I'm looking forward to what lies ahead.

So I guess there's nothing left to say except, here's to The Dress Tree! May it be successful, fun and the last flaming time I have to fiddle about with blog names.

Cheers!

Other posts you might be interested in..



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...