Wednesday 12 September 2012

The Small Things - Launch!



Finally, they're ready!

I have finished the dresses that I have started referring to as my 'introduction collection' and have set them free in to my Etsy shop. Eeeeep!

I'm so excited as this is what I've been working towards for the past two months solid. I'm also nervous as heck because I'm not sure how well they will be received. They could sell well and get great feedback, or (and let's be brutally honest here), they could tank.

Oddly though the excitement and nervousness are completely intertwined. I'm excited not just because it could be a success, but also because it could completely bomb. Likewise I'm nervous not just because they could bomb, but because they could be a success. Seriously you don't want to know what it's like in my head!

Whichever way the dice lands, I'm proud of what I've achieved and I can hand on heart say that there isn't one dress there that I wouldn't happily wear myself. In fact if this doesn't go well, that's exactly what I'm planning to do!

I have only made these eight dresses for now. I have plans for more, but only if there's a market for them. So this is a test if you like, me dipping my toe into the water.

If you would like a closer look, pop over my Etsy shop by clicking on the link below. Why not tell me what you think?

4 comments:

  1. These are very nice if my tummy wasn't expanding everyday I would definitely order one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them! I am off with my tape measure now to find out what size to order. I am pretty sure I won't be a small though :o( and I want the foxy one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want a peacock in size 140 thousand, thank you:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you ladies! You've put a smile on my face this evening!

    ReplyDelete

Other posts you might be interested in..



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...