Friday 31 August 2012

4 Simple Goals

So here we are, the end of summer. Ha! If you could call it that. It had it's moments admittedly, but they seemed few and far between. Today it was sunny, but there was a very noticeable chill in the air. It felt as though summer couldn't even be bothered to see it's last day through and had made way for autumn early. It was lovely.

It also reminded me that I'm overdue another simple goals post. I completed the last four a while ago, but I've been so busy with the dressmaking that there didn't seem any point in setting myself even more goals. I'm looking forward to completing these though.

-1-
Finish the dresses!
I'm very close to finishing now. Only one dress left to go and then I release them in to the wild of my poor, neglected and empty Etsy store. Eeep!

-2-
Go camping
We're going in just over a week and I CAN'T WAIT! I just hope the weather holds out.
Source
-3-
Make bread
I haven't done this in forever and I've recently got a hankering for hot bread rolls the way my dad used to make. I like the type of goals I can eat.

-4-
Pick up Pip's baby blanket again. 
Remember this? It never got finished and I am determined to finish it before she leaves home.

Previous Goals

1. Take body measurements
Done and it wasn't as painful as I thought. Still can't fit into my pre-pregnancy skinny jeans though. Let's be honest, I may as well stick those babies on to eBay *sniff*.

2. Cut out dress patterns in different sizes
Done. It was boring.

3. Make test dress
It was only a basic t-shirt dress, but I made it in bright yellow fabric to add some sunshine to the grey summer days. It's now one of my favourites. 

4. Cut out pattern pieces for second dress
And again, done. This was a very dull set of goals.

Well would you look at that. I completed them all. Go me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other posts you might be interested in..



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...