Monday 6 June 2011

My Sunday in pictures

Ok so I realise it's not Sunday any more, but I was rained in yesterday so I thought it would be kind of fun to take photos of my day. Here's what I got up to..

Got up and went outside to let the chickens out. You can't really tell from the photo, but it was raining heavily. Bang went my plans of car boot sales and elderflower picking.

Looking at the photo above, did anyone notice my poor girls sheltering from the rain? Winter is going to be interesting that's all I'm going to say..

Whenever we get heavy rain, the chickens tend to only lay one egg or none at all. Today was a good day.

One of my favourite things about Sunday mornings. The Cerys Matthews show on 6 Music.

Enjoying my Sunday ritual of drinking coffee, reading blogs and listening to 6 Music.

After a while of enjoying that, I got a clean for little Miss Meeko, which told me that it was time to stop mooching online and have a shower. No photos of that though.

 After I was all cleaned up I went upstairs to the den and spent a large amount of time taking photos of my latest makes..

..and then stopped because I got hungry.

Then it was back to work, this time to edit the photographs.

Finally then to add them to Etsy. There were only four pieces! I can't believe it took me the best part of the day to do all that!

 By this time it was time to feed the chickens again. And yes, I am all too aware what an absolute tip the side of the house looks like. I even thought about not posting this photo! The truth is, the chickens loved scrabbling around the old tree branches so we decided to just leave them there. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

One of the best parts of the day. Choosing which music festival to go to!

And this was the one we went for. I bought the tickets today. I can't wait!

At this point I put the camera down to enjoy dinner and a film with the bloke. So there you have it folks, not such a bad Sunday if I do say so myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other posts you might be interested in..



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...