Tuesday 5 April 2011

Craft Show sneak peek


In my last post I mentioned that I was going to be selling what's left of my old stock so that I could start my Etsy shop a fresh. Well as luck would have it, a good friend of mine asked if I'd like to take part in a small craft fair to raise money for the Diabetes UK charity. It's the perfect opportunity to sell some pieces with the added bonus that I may also make some money to spend on new supplies.


Well that's what I thought anyway. However, take another look at the poster...there's a cake stall people! 
A CAKE STALL. And cake is my crack. So if I'm realistic, any money I make is likely to go towards cake and I won't even feel guilty about spending my supplies money or the extra calories because it's all for charity. I'll be eating cake for charity because I'm a selfless and giving person like that. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Other posts you might be interested in..



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...