Friday 1 April 2011

The Queen has been overthrown!


I have a plan!

As some of you may have noticed, I was absent through most of March and my last post was beyond mopy.  I needed a break so that I could focus on what was dragging me down. Was it my job or merely just the weather? Turns out it was a little of both and a couple of other things too which I won't go in to because they're not really that interesting!

So after a few weeks out, I have come up with a plan which will help me change the things I can change and live with the things I can't. And I can't tell you how much more positive and motivated I feel for it!

One change I'm determined to work towards is something that I decided to do back in January and that's to re-open my Etsy shop. Unfortunately life got in the way back then and once again, the plan got shelved. However, now that I have a better idea of what I want The Small Things to be, I have a better idea of how to get there. 
So April is going to be the month that will see a lot more crafting going on in the house of Cat Hair. I will be making new things and selling old stock and supplies as well as giving my old Etsy shop a bit of a make over. And I will share it all with you as I go. 

I don't have a grand re-opening date set yet. Life gets in the way of the best made plans so I'm trying to keep things as flexible as possible for now. But I would like to see it open for business once again sometime in May.

Fingers crossed!

2 comments:

  1. I freaked out when I read the heading to this post. Then I remembered that today was April's Fools Day! :-)

    Greetings from London.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, you're back and rocking harder than ever:D

    ReplyDelete

Other posts you might be interested in..



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...