Wednesday 29 July 2015

C-bomb.

It's only Wednesday and it's already shaping up to be a very strange week. On Monday came the news that a friend had passed away after her fight with cancer. And boy did that woman give it some.Then yesterday, well it just felt weird. Trying to act all normal and happy at work when really I just wanted to go home and have a good cry felt more than a little strange.

Today does feel a little different though. The news has settled and as I'm not trying to put on a false smile on for anyone, things are feeling more as they should. So onwards and upwards I suppose. In the meantime I know that Dan and I will never forget the special woman who left us in awe at the positivity and gumption she showed throughout the whole thing.

Cancer. You really are a cunt.



Other posts you might be interested in..



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...