Monday 13 October 2014

The Dress Tree Style - Autumn Flower Dress


This weekend we went to Kent for a family party. It was great fun, but I do wish I could kick this bug that's been hanging around for the past few weeks. Coughing every few minutes and leaving a tissue trail in my wake is getting really old.

As I say though, it was a fun weekend and I got to snap this sneaky outfit photo before we left. 
Earlier in the summer I commented on how I needed to show off my dresses more in the form of outfit posts. However, posing for photos is not something that comes naturally and other than this one, I've only taken one other 'outfit post' to date. Bad Kim


That is why it feels like a such an achievement to finally get a photo of another handmade item. It's one of the first Belle dresses I made and I love the print so much. Unfortunately when I made it, I didn't have much of the fabric left so the dress is a little on the er...'petite' size. I'm toying with the idea of taking the elasticated waist out and leaving it as a tunic top instead, but we shall see. 

I hope you all had a lovely weekend.

2 comments:

  1. so cute! love the print on the dress too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely! I really wish it was a tad longer, but I still wear it regardless just because I'm a sucker for the print!

      Delete

Other posts you might be interested in..



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...