Saturday 18 October 2014

5 Things I Hate About Autumn



Calm down. I know I harp on and on about how much I love this time of year. I haven't suddenly changed my mind and swung the other way. 
But I do know that if you're not a fan of this time of year (I'm looking at you Loops), all of this "I love autumn!" talk can make your teeth ache. 
So if that's you right now my dears, this one's for you. You're welcome. 

1. Driving in the dark
You can't see much and the lights are blinding. It's boring, tiring and when you add heavy rain to the mix, it's bloody stressful. 

2. Trying to get clothes to dry in the cold and damp
I hung up a load of washing two days ago, they're still damp. So now we're back to hanging things over radiators. 

3. The dim light when taking photos indoors
Bane. Of. My. Life.

4. Colds
Other. Bane. Of. My. Life.

5 . The bleak mid-winter
That period between New Year's and Spring. It's dark, it's grey and it lasts FOREVER. This period's only saving grace is my birthday which I use as an excuse to add colour to the house and to treat myself. 

2 comments:

  1. Ahh you reminded me about hair drying damp clothing to try and make it warm and dry!

    I love autumn, and secretly love that, although damp clothing is awful!

    Thanks for sharing your link on Twitter!

    average adventures

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to admit, I do love this time of year too. Even if it does make taking blog photos ridiculously tricky!

      I love your blog by the way and am a little in awe that you're in to roller derby - so very cool.

      x

      Delete

Other posts you might be interested in..



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...