Monday 16 June 2014

Poll - which shop do you like the best?

Ladies and gents, I need your help.

I currently have two shops for The Dress Tree, ETSY and BIGCARTEL.

At some point the time will come to chose the one I want to stick with and close the other.
This is where your help comes in.

I need to know which one you prefer. Which one is the most user friendly to use? Which is easiest to navigate? If you were to shop with The Dress Tree, which online store would you enjoy using the most?

If you could have a quick look at the links above and then vote for your favourite using the poll up there in the top left hand corner, I would be forever grateful.

If you have any feedback, questions or suggestions please feel free to leave a comment too. I'm taking everyone's views on board.

The poll is running until the end of the month and if you like both shops equally, you can select both options.

Thanks all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other posts you might be interested in..



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...