Monday 27 February 2012

A Little Insight

A little light hearted fun for a Monday evening. I was tagged by the lovely Fritha of Tigerlilly Quinn

The Rules
1. Post these rules
2. Post 11 random things about yourself
3. Answer the questions provided by the one who tagged you
4. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag
5. Go to their blog and tell them they've been tagged!

Eleven Random Things About Myself
  1. I am pretty short, 5ft nothing to be precise.
  2. One of my favourite ways to accessorise is to paint my nails. However, I am TERRIBLE at it, even after years of practice.
  3. I hate my teeth, but feel too old for braces.
  4. After living in Wales for 21 years, waay out in the sticks, I thought moving to London was the best thing ever. I then spent the next two years dreaming about moving back to the country, surrounded by trees, birdsong and greenery. There's just no pleasing some people.
  5. I have my father's eyes,
  6. And my mum's cheekbones.
  7. I don't believe in god, Jesus, the devil, heaven or hell, but will use them as swear words. ALL the time.
  8. I swear more than I should.
  9. I can't do anything with my hair. 
  10. Despite hating it with a passion, I can't bring myself to delete my Facebook account. Or stop myself from checking it every day.
  11. I love Twitter.
My Questions from Fritha

1. What is your favourite food?
This is going to disgust a lot of people, but the truth of it is that my all time favourite food is a good old greasy donor kebab. With some cabbage and lemon juice. Lush. I don't eat too many though, for obvious reasons!
2. What makes you happiest?
Cuddles from Dan, crafting, listening to good music, sitting in the sun with a cup of coffee, feeling that you've got all the time in the world.
3. What was is your current obsession?
Pregnancy I'm afraid. I'm due in a few weeks so I'm desperately trying to get myself organised and it's just not happening.
4. What was the first gig you went to?
Red Hot Chili Peppers, which is interesting seeing as I can't stand them.
5. What was your worst job?
Without a shadow of a doubt, it was working for a company selling international phone cards in London. The hours were horrible, the commute was long, the people were mean and I was very unhappy. But I was young and inexperienced so I took a lot of crap before I eventually plucked up the courage to leave.
6. What is one song you feel most connected to?
Easy! It has to be "Go Your Own Way" It's a song that I've loved with ever since I found my mum's old Fleetwood Mac record. And I am absolutely stoked that Lissie has released a cover which is simply awesome. It's going on Pip's playlist for sure.


7. If you could live anywhere where would it be?
Vancouver in Canada. It's such a beautiful place, full of some of the friendliest people you could ever meet.
8. What inspires you?
Music, crafts, other people's blogs and the countryside.
9. What's your favourite way to celebrate?
Eat some good food and drink some good plonk!
10. If there was one thing you could tell your 16 year old self what would it be?
"Hold on. It all gets better. And be nicer to mum"
11. What would your super power be?
To fly! I dream sometimes that I can fly and when I do, it always leaves me feeling really peaceful and free. I get quite annoyed when I wake up and remember that I'm stuck on the ground with just my little legs to get me about.

Eleven Questions For Those I've Tagged

1. What would be your ideal job?
2. What's your guilty pleasure music-wise?
3. What's your favourite way to pass the time?
4. What's your biggest pet peeve?
5. Facebook or Twitter?
6. What makes you laugh?
7. Describe an ideal day.
8. What's your biggest achievement to date?
9. Dresses or jeans?
10. If you could create a new law, what would it be?
11. Favourite holiday? (Christmas, Halloween, Easter etc)

And I tag..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Other posts you might be interested in..



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...