Tuesday 27 December 2011

Christmas sneak peek

Home is where the heart is and my heart lives behind this front door.

Early morning driving

Christmas Day carnage at the In-Laws..our tree is better

Surprise gift from Dan. Didn't even know it existed, but I love it. And yes, it's as twee as it looks!

Dan's mum stocked up on my favourite sweets because she's ace.

My current view when I look down. I'm fairly sure it's about 30% baby, 20% turkey and 50% Refreshers by now.

This little beauty is a praline and cream latte from Costa. I'm getting as many of them in while I can. 
And don't worry, it's decaff. 

Now we are home and I'm looking forward to enjoying the rest of the Christmas holiday. 

I hope you all had a good one! x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other posts you might be interested in..



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...