Sunday 30 October 2011

Evil cat is coming for you!

This cat has nothing to do with anything by the way. I just like him.

Oh my gosh, you know those days when you find yourself trying to decide whether to bang your head against a brick wall or just burst into tears? Well I've had four days like that so far. FOUR. And folks, I'm so tired. I'm pleased to say though that I have neither inflicted a brick wall upon my head nor shed a tear, but it's been close!

Those of you who follow me on Twitter will already know that I'm doing a dressmaking course. You will also know that it is not going well. Not at all.

The problems start whenever I have to complete an assignment at the end of a section. The assignments are shall we say, not written for beginners. Actually I'd go to far as to say that they're not written for accomplished sewers either, but I won't bore you with the details. Let's just say they're stupid and I want to beat the person who put the course together with a soggy bog brush.

Looking on the bright side, tomorrow we have our 20 week scan...this one's the biggy. It's the one where we'll find out the flavour (yay!) and will see if everything is as it should be (eep!).

Yet another bright side, not at all related to dressmaking courses or anomaly scans, is that I have a tub of Ben & Jerry's ice cream in the freezer. And it's calling my name..

3 comments:

  1. Oh yay for your 20 week scan tomorrow, best thing ever, enjoy every second of it! In response to your comment, the dream genii is fab and the bonus is that it doubles up as a nursing cushion, I was suffering from back ache and since using the pillow it has completley gone so I highly recommend it xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woah scary cat! I hope your course gets better soon. Good luck with your scan :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies! Sam, I didn't get the dream genii in the end as husband went out and bought me one of those 'V' shaped pillows instead. I use it in the same way though and as you've found with the D.G. it's made things so much more comfortable!

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Other posts you might be interested in..



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...