Sunday 25 September 2011

So it's autumn


I'm still finding it rather surreal that I've missed an entire season from my blog and I confess I'm finding it rather hard to find my feet again.

When I signed off things were growing in the garden. My pumpkins were teeny tiny and now look at them!
Unfortunately I have no photos of anything I did during the summer as I was either feeling too gross, moaning about feeling gross or sleeping.

That said things are back to normal now and just in time too. Autumn is my favourite season and I intend to squeeze every last drop of autumnal goodness out of it that I can. Pumpkin pies, hot chocolates, walks in the woods, candles, curling up on the sofa with knitting. The works.

In fact I think I'm going to start by curling up on the sofa with a hot chocolate in hand and The Princess Bride on the telly box. Oh yes.

4 comments:

  1. I love autumn too!! I've never made a pumpkin pie but def want to this year :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you should, be warned though, they're addictive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wanted to drop by to say thanks for your lovely comment on my blog and CONGRATULATIONS to you too! eeeep!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you lovely. Don't know about you, but this pregnancy lark is still taking some getting used to!

    x

    ReplyDelete

Other posts you might be interested in..



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...