Wednesday 19 November 2014

The 1989 Ask Anything Tag

Despite the title of this post, I'm not much of a Taylor Swift fan if I'm honest. But I'm always up for a laugh and I'd be lying if I said I hadn't thrown some serious shapes to 'Shake It Off' in the last 24 hours. Don't judge. It was a hoot.

1. Welcome to New York // If you could live in any city, which would it be and why?
Vancouver in a heartbeat. We went there on our honeymoon and instantly fell in love with the place. The folk are so friendly, the place is STUNNING and we just felt very at home there. So at home in fact that we even looked into selling up and emigrating...and then I fell pregnant *ahem*.

2. Blank Space // What is something that everyone thinks is true about you but is actually false? 
That I'm a push over. To be fair, I am to a certain point. And I have been known to let people take liberties in the past to avoid confrontation. But one funny thing that came from having Alessi is that it's made me care less about what people think and more about the possibility of them wasting my time. I am ALL about time these days. I consider it precious and feel very angry when I think anyone has taken up some of mine and been less than respectful with it. 

3. Style // What is one item in your closet that makes you feel unstoppable?
My dressing gown. 

4. Out of the Woods // What is one thing that you're afraid of?
Zombies. Whether it's the World War Z style zombies who make Usain Bolt look lazy or the slowly falling apart zombies of 21 Days Later. It's not right and if The Walking Dead is on our telly you can guarantee I'll be upstairs with my headphones on thank you very much.

5. All You Had To Do Was Stay // Who is someone you wish was still in your life?
I'm very lucky not to have lost anyone close to me and all people living who are no longer in my life are absent for a reason so no negative feelings here.

6. Shake It Off // What is something you have had to shake off?
Something that we all have to deal with in our own ways and that's other people's negativity. Sometimes people are negative towards us intentionally out of spite, other times it's completely unintentional and has nothing to do with us whatsoever. Focus on the people who make you smile and keep moving forward.

7. I Wish You Would // What is something you'd like to happen right now?
I'd like Dan to stop watching football. 

8. Bad Blood // Have you ever had someone stab you in the back?
Not literally. 

9. Wildest Dreams // What would you like to be remembered for?
For being a nice person, for being brave enough to do my own thing and maybe even for being the sort of person that made people smile. When it comes down to it, it really is the simple things like that, that matter.

10. How You Get The Girl // What is your favourite pick-up line?
It's been a very long time since I've done any picking up. Is punching someone on the arm and running away still a thing?

11. This Love // What is something you got back that you never thought you would?
When I was little, my dad bought me this teeny tiny teddy bear thing for my birthday (seriously it's only about 2cm tall). It's had everything happen to it. It got chewed by the dog, lost outside, left at a supermarket, the works. Each time I lost him, I thought it was gone for good and my mum was forever telling me off for the amount of fuss that tiny little sod caused. And now? Now he lives in my knicker drawer. It's a touching tale.

12. I Know Places // Where is one place you always feel safe?
Home. And anywhere with wifi.

13. Clean // What is an important lesson you have learned in life, and how did you learn it?
I almost don't want to write this as it sounds so tooth-achingly trite, but life really is too short to waste doing things you don't want to do with people you don't want to be with.
Wherever possible, save your precious moments for the people you enjoy and for doing the things you enjoy.

Thanks to the lovely Mark for the tag, that was my contribution. I tag anyone else who fancies it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other posts you might be interested in..



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...