Sunday 26 June 2011

And there I was, gone.

As you read this I will be at the Glastonbury festival. BOO YA!
Earlier this week we were offered tickets for today, an unexpected and scream-out-loud surprise. So that's where I am, soaking up as much of it as I can..and probably getting soaked in the process too.

In the meantime, here are some photos of last year's festival. A far less soggier affair..

5am start..I did not deal well with it.

There was dust everywhere, it made for pretty pictures though.

One of my favourite moments, just relaxing with Dan in a field looking down on the festival.

Mandatory flag pic.

Well helloo.

Dan with a hand full of moon.

Dan doing some more relaxing..all that enjoying ourselves was quite tiring don't you know.

 Watching the England game, I was more interested in the crowd. Just look at 'em all!

It was here we 'discovered' Sam Brookes. Well come on, I haven't mentioned him on here in weeks, we were over due. Get it? In Weeks? Thank you, thank you.

And let's end this for now with a hula hooping indian.

I'm going to post more photos of my Glastonbury trip soon so if you like this post, keep your eyes peeled.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other posts you might be interested in..



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...