Monday 28 February 2011

NOT the colour purple

So I dyed my hair purple over the weekend..


Does this look purple to you??

They may as well have called it "Exactly The Same Shade As Your Current Hair Colour, Just Slightly Darker".
Oh well. I only did it for a bit of fun and it did the trick. Also, is it just me or do my hands look really strange in that second picture? The more I look at them, the weirder they get.

Oh and by the way, I'm sat in my bedroom with the window open at the moment. I can feel the cool air in the room and guess what? I'm not cold!

Spring's a coming folks.

1 comment:

  1. it looks kind of ...mahogany? which scares me as this is the colour dutch village women dye their hair when they're 22, in a rut with their husband and 3 children, starting to resemble their mothers at 48, and in need of a little excitement.
    i tease;)

    unfortunately chick, it seems that with our dark manes you need to decolour it (or whatever the hell it's called) before we can put in cool colours:)

    ReplyDelete

Other posts you might be interested in..



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...