Not so long ago I went to Westonbirt Arboretum and brought back leaves, conkers and eucalyptus pods and today I finally got around to using them.
With the leaves I made this mobile. It looks lovely now ('scuse the bad paint job in the background), but making it was a royal pain in the arse. The thread I used was so fine and they kept getting tangled up. I mean to add more leaves to it, but maybe not just yet.
I finally got around to having that eucalyptus infused bath too..
..it didn't work very well. The pouch smelled gorgeous, the bath smelled of..well, nothing really. But no matter, radox came to the rescue!
And just because it surprised the hell outta me, look what I woke up to this morning. Frost!
And if you look really closely, you'll see the conkers I collected in the shed windows.