Wednesday 6 October 2010

4 Simple Goals Update # 2


So, it's been over a month since my last 'Me Day' so I booked today off work and decided to have a lazy one. I did a few bits here and there in between all the laziness. One those "bits" was to organise my granny squares so that I could finally start sewing them into a blanket. I think it's going to look good!


There's 104 squares there. 


And then into the garden where I am growing/have grown strawberries, sweet peppers, garlic and check out my parsnips!





And then I decided to make myself a little insect nest. We had a lot of ladybirds in the garden this summer and since I've taken down all the sunflowers I was worried they wouldn't have any where to hibernate for the winter. So hey presto, now they have this!
Ok, so it doesn't look like much, but I'm assured the bugs will love it. 


I wedged it under the decking to keep it dry and sheltered from frosts and winds. 


And those folks, were the highlights of my second Me Day. S'cuse the waffling, it's actually quite late and I'm tired, but wanted to finish this post because I go to bed. 
And I'm done, night! x

1 comment:

  1. that blanket looks a-ma-zing!!
    and i am jealous of your garden skills!! i had a garden for a while, but was way too lazy to do anything to it..maybe also because it was only mine for a year, but still...kudos to you, lady!

    xLoops

    ReplyDelete

Other posts you might be interested in..



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...